- Combinatorial Dynamics in Dimension One (Feb. 2020-Feb. 2021). Invited Lecturer: Prof. Michal Misiurewicz (University of Indiana).
- Symbolic Dynamics with applications (Oct-Nov 2019). Invited lecturer: Prof. Arturo Vieiro (UB)
- Splitting of separatrices of quasi-periodically forced systems (May-July 2019). Invited lecturer: Prof. Tere M-Seara (UPC)
- The parameterization method for invariant manifolds (March-April 2019). Invited lecturer: Prof. Ernest Fontich (UB)
- On the existence of kinks of a perturbed sine-Gordon equation (24 February 2020). Dr. Otavio Gomide (Universidade Federal de Goiás).
- Librational KAM tori in the secular dynamics of the υ-Andromedae planetary system (13 February 2020). Chiara Caracciolo (Università degli Studi di Roma “Tor Vergata”).
On this sessions, the members and attendants of the seminar prepare 15′-20′ talks to present their current research topic or interesting work they have been working.
- Session 4 (12 December 2019): Talks by Mariana Queiroz Velter ( Universidade Federal de Goiás -UAB), Begoña Nicolás (UB), Mar Giralt (UPC), Dan Paraschiv (UB).
- Session 3 (28 November 2019): Talks by Salvador Borrós (UAB), Iván Sánchez (UAB), Miriam Romero (Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Morelos – UB).
- Session 2 (15 May 2019): Talks by Oscar Rodriguez (UPC), Salvador Borrós (UAB), Stefano Pasquali (UPC).
- Session 1 (8 May 2019): Talks by Mar Giralt (UPC), Clara Cufí (UAB), Gladston Duarte (UB), Filippo Giuliani (UPC).